Our logo is the singlemost visible symbol of our company; an intangible, yet vitally important, asset. You can help preserve its value as a brand and trademark with correct and consistent usage.
Our logo is a single, integrated graphic, made up of the colorful banner and the wordmark together. It is crucial to use the our logo correctly and consistently to ensure the visual impact and overall integrity are not compromised or diluted. Below are lists of DOs and DON’Ts in using the logo, followed by illustrated examples.
- use our logo as one complete graphic.
- use only artwork that has been downloaded from this web site.
- maintain the required clear space around the logo.
- use the appropriate file format for your specific application.
- enclose the logo within a shape and drop a shadow behind the logo
- change the colors of the logo.
- use the logo or parts of the logo to create a design or pattern.
- animate and use special effects with the logo.
Approved Versions of Logo
Approved version of the our logo has been created to provide maximum usability across a variety of applications. Printing capability, background colors, textures and patterns will determine which logo you should use.
Approved version of our logo have been created to provide maximum usability across a variety of applications. Printing capability, background colors, textures and patterns will determine which logo you should use.